Ultimate Ship War Ultimate Ship War

Isn't this just "Cloud Wars" with a less creative art style? I hate to be blunt, but your game doesn't really add anything more than Cloud Wars and just feels like a cheap imitation.

Pinch Hitter Game Day Pinch Hitter Game Day

As a fan of the Pinch Hitter series, I loved it. A bit buggy though. For example: Batting practice. Sometimes you get one out and your 10 chances ends even if you had some left and other times you can get 3-4 outs before it ends. I just think it should be consistent.
Other than that it was awesome.

mousebreaker2009 responds:

Thanks for the feedback!

Howmonica Howmonica

What happens when one of the easier achievements from "Achievement Unlocked" gets made into a full game... But seriously, it was really enjoyable and the gravity element added enough of a challenge to keep me playing. Well done, it's quite fun.

TheSpydog responds:

Huh, I must have missed that achievement in that game... But anyways, thanks! I'm glad you liked the game! :)

But It Pours But It Pours

Just needs some music and maybe a more entertaining pre-loader than "....." other than that great first submission!

Doodle God Doodle God

AWESOME

Very clever and interesting game... i love how obvious some of the combinations are but yet still tough... in the sequel maybe have 3 to 4 combinations rather than 2 to add an extra bit of difficulty.

Newgrounds SIM v 1.2 Newgrounds SIM v 1.2

WOW

Great game but gets boring after a while